- Collection, Usage and Disclosure of Personal Information
- NMS will collect and use personal information within the scope of the intended use that is clearly communicated, and will not collect or use them beyond the scope.
- NMS will not disclose personal information to third party without consent, except for cases which disclosure is required by the law.
- Respect of Rights
NMS respects the right of the individual for his or her personal information. NMS will respond to inquiry from individual his or herself within reasonable period and range. If any personal information is incorrect or has been changed, NMS will promptly respond limited to identification individual is conducted.
- Handling of Personal Information
NMS will take appropriate safety measures for all personal information obtained and will act to prevent unauthorized accesses, damage, falsification, leakage, loss to all collected personal information.
NMS will revise this policy appropriately to manage personal information with respect to applicable laws and information technology.
PLANNING＆PUBLIC RELATIONS GROUP
GENERAL AFFAIRS DIV.
Use of Personal Information
- To answer any inquiries from customers.
- To dispatch any documents requested by customers.
- To deliver information for service or support to customer.
- To improve services on our website.